Chateau Apartments

Image of Williamsport, Pa rental apartment
830 First Avenue
17701 Williamsport , PA
US
For Availability Contact: info@pennrealestate.net

This mansion was constructed in 1907. For many years it was the residence of Edgar Munson, a prominent attorney and businessman. Converted to apartments in 1931, it was then named the Chateau Apartments.

Located one block from the main campus of the Susquehanna Health System, the lovely grounds are graced with a variety of mature trees. A corner property, the site is also adjacent to one of the last brick streets in Williamsport, the historically protected Rural Avenue.

The main building offers six spacious and private one, two and three bedroom apartments, most with a washer and dryer. The two and three bedroom apartments also feature two full baths. A separate small one bedroom house is also available on this property.

Munson residence

The Chateau Apartments has some off street parking and abundant on street parking. Garage rentals are also available.